EMTT is a non-invasive form of treatment that uses high-energy electromagnetic pulses transmitted to the affected areas. EMTT uses a high oscillation frequency, allowing deeper penetration and superior tissue healing.
It can be used to treat a wide array of musculoskeletal diseases and dysfunction in minimal time with little to no pain or downtime. It effectively treats patients conditions such as lower back and knee pain, tendinopathies, rotator cuff concerns, Achilles tendonitis, and sports injuries.
EMTT is performed as an outpatient procedure in our office. Treatment is usually quick, requiring only 5 to 20 minutes per session. Depending on the severity of your condition, Dr. Wawrzynek may recommend multiple sessions to achieve the desired results.
You may be a candidate for EMTT if you have experienced or are experiencing:
- Sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Degenerative joint diseases
- Chronic pain
- Post-surgical muscle stimulation
- Decline in range of motion
- Sore muscles that need relief
EMTT is a beneficial treatment option because:
- It is a non-invasive treatment performed in-office
- It is effective for a variety of conditions
- It has little to no side effects or downtime
- It has short treatment sessions
- Its effectiveness increases when used in conjunction with EPAT