- Pain on the side of you toe with shoewear?
- Aching pain on the side of your toe keeping you up at night?
- Toenail Pain stopping you from doing what you love?
An ingrown toenail is a nail that is pressing against the skin on the corner of the toe causing pain, inflammation and sometimes infection. It is one of the most painful condition we see in our office. If treated quickly and effectively a lot of discomfort can be prevented with a minor non-painful procedure that doesn’t involve a needle!
DON’T DELAY BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Nail Surgery may be required when the nail becomes infected, is reoccurring, is continually painful or if the condition has been occurring for an extended period of time. The podiatrist at Advanced Foot & Ankle Wellness Center is able to perform a gentle temporary or permanent nail procedure to relieve the ingrown toenail using an innovative device that makes the local anesthetic injection tolerable
Because of the Pain of the Ingrown Toenail We Get you in Right AWAY. Make an appointment below or call our office and make sure to tell the receptionist you have an ingrown toenail!
WHY CHOOSE ADVANCED FOOT & ANKLE WELLNESS CENTER?
- Experienced and Enthusiastic Podiatrist
- Clean Welcoming Friendly Office
- We realize your time is valuable- We do our best to be on time for your actual appointment
- Detailed Examination where you are listened too and you are never rushed
- Individualized Treatment Plans- not just necessarily orthotics
- The Latest Therapies and Techniques
- On site XRAY, Ultrasound, Laser Therapy, Gait Scan