- Do you have pain first step out of bed in the morning ?
- Do your heels become painful with prolonged standing?
- Do you have pain in the heel or arch area that is limiting your activity?
- Do you have throbbing heel pain the lingers after a workout or a run?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, chances are you are suffering from heel pain (Plantar Fasciitis). The Good news is that Heel pain is the most common condition treated in our office and 80% of the heel pain cases respond to conservative treatment.
If you have been suffering from heel pain for a while or struggling to walk due to the discomfort we can help. Make an appointment at our office for an initial heel pain assessment as well as an individualized treatment plan that addresses the underlying cause of your heel pain. We have a broad range of treatment options, not just necessarily orthotics.
Treatment Options based on your individual condition:
- Arch Strapping to decrease strain on your fascia
- Calf and arch Stretches/Foot Strengthening Exercises
- Footwear Changes
- Equinus Brace to improve ankle flexion
- Cortisone injection therapy