- Thickened Painful Toenails?
- Painful Callouses Making it Difficult to Wear Shoes?
- Dry Cracked Skin?
WE CAN HELP!!!
The average person takes 10,000 steps per day causing your feet to be under constant stress daily, and when being placed into tight fitting shoes a number of issues can occur such as:
- Corns and Callouses
- Heel Fissures
- Fungal Nail Infections
- Plus More
We Specialize in General Foot Care*
At Advanced Foot & Ankle Wellness Center we strive to give you the best possible general podiatry service, something that now is hard to find. Our results cannot be achieved by just getting a regular pedicure see how we differ below.
Your Podiatry General Foot Care Assessment Includes:
- Diagnosing the cause of your Issue and Identifying Future Problems
- Expert Advice on Treatment Options
- Advice on Nail Fungus
During Your Visit the Treatment will Include:
- Thick, hard and sore nails trimmed and thinned with minor ingrown toenails fixed
- Remove corns, callus and sand away any dry skin
- Short but soothing foot massage
- Expert Advice on maintenance of healthy feet
All Instruments are professionally sterilized with your safety as our primary concern. General Treatment when performed regularly help maintain foot health, prevent pain and further complications.
In addition to the above, while you are receiving treatment you can have your shoes sanitized! We use an innovative foot care product that is clinically proven to be effective in killing up to 99.9% of problematic microorganisms that are known to cause toenail fungus, athlete’s foot as well as offensive shoe odor, and are often lurking in your footwear!
** For some insurances you may need a certain medical diagnosis in order to qualify to receive routine foot care coverage under your insurance plan. Please call our office to find out if your are eligible for this coverage, and/or to discuss self pay options***